RSS

Schedule

Bikram Yoga Guelph is closed as of Thursday April 20.

We have offered yoga classes to Guelph and surrounding areas for over 8 years. But at this time we can no longer continue due to rising costs, competition with the big gyms, low attendance and my own personal health. It is a hard decision I do not take lightly in any way.

I am looking into having active memberships honoured at another studio in Guelph so you may continue a yoga practice. I will let you know as soon as I have some news.

Thank you for being part of our yoga community!

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Tom Dowd

Bikram Yoga Guelph

1. bikramyogaguelph.com » Blog Archive » Fall Schedule – 2 new classes!

September 11, 2009 at 10:55 am

[…] Schedule […]

2. bikramyogaguelph.com » Blog Archive » New web pages

October 29, 2009 at 11:12 am

[…] Schedule […]

3. Melanie Butts

September 9, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Will you be doing 10am classes again? I can’t make any of the times in september 🙁

4. admin

September 12, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Was the 9.30 class the only one you could attend?

5. Michele S

September 23, 2011 at 9:36 am

Would you ever consider offering a ‘community’ or ‘karma’ class?

6. Bob B

September 23, 2011 at 7:13 pm

I can’t make 9:30, 10 am classes perferred if possible – cheers

7. admin

September 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm

We are thinking about it. I will let you know if we are!

8. admin

September 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I am sorry about that. The schedule stays the same for October. Any evening classes you can attend`?

9. Lynda J

September 29, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I can’t make any of the scheduled weekday classes either now that the kids’ activities have started again. I hope you can bring back the noon class. I might be able to make a 10:00 class on occasion on a Monday or Wednesday but a 12:00 or 12:30 class would be convenient for any weekday. If it is any later than that, I won’t be able to meet the kids in time after school.

10. admin

September 30, 2011 at 11:14 am

October schedule stays the same but maybe in November!

11. Melanie Butts

September 30, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I hope so 🙂
    10am was perfect! Can’t make the 9:30am after getting the kids to school! Evening classes keep me awake half the night. haha!

12. Michelle

October 12, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Will you be bringing back the 6:00 class? I was told maybe in October, but its not offered….maybe November?

13. admin

October 19, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Unfortunately we are not bringing back 6pm. We had to do some changes. We are very sorry for your inconvenience.

14. Bob B

October 24, 2011 at 8:12 pm

i can’t make 9:30 at all, I see Linda J has asked for noon, that would work great for me too. Can’t do 9:30 or most nights.

15. Lynda J

November 2, 2011 at 11:27 pm

It looks like the schedule is not changing for November? Is there a possibility it will alter in December? I am looking forward to some mid-day classes.

16. Julianna

November 7, 2011 at 10:25 pm

I too am missing the 10 and 12 classes. I loved doing two in a row and that was my only possibility due to childcare. The schedule change has left me hesitant to commit to anything but a few classes at a time. Congratulations on your little girl!!

17. admin

November 10, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Great news – its finalized! In December we are adding a 12pm Noon class on Tuesday and Thursday! 🙂 And also changing 3pm into 4pm at weekends. We also have some guest teachers in too!

18. Angie

November 16, 2011 at 10:21 am

I realize that you had to make changes to the start time in the evening from 6:00 to 5:00, but ss it possible to have the evening classes start at 5:30 pm? I work in Mississauga and it is very difficult to make it by 5:00 pm

19. admin

November 16, 2011 at 5:35 pm

You could come to the 7pm class. We are very sorry that you can’ t make it to the 5!

20. Jeff

November 21, 2011 at 11:12 am

I am glad that the lunch classes will be back in December. I found it hard to make the other class times.

21. Louise

December 14, 2011 at 10:48 am

Update your schedule please!

22. admin

December 14, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Schedule was updated in the first of December. 🙂

23. Alex F.

June 9, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Hello, I was wondering if any of these classes listed are drop-in classes. Looking to start getting into Yoga but can’t commit to a routine yet.

24. Jill Burton

June 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm

What do you recommend eating before a 6am yoga class?

25. Sylena

June 21, 2016 at 8:35 am

Hello, I tried to call several times, nobody answers the phone,left messages to be contacted but I didn’t even receive a courtesy call. Additionally, there is no office schedule in order to call during office hours.

26. Kuusta

July 4, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Please post when there is a schedule change whether a class will be regular or absolute, 60 or 90 min. Thank you!

27. Norma S

August 16, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Will you be having one the Tuesday or Thursday 7:30 sessions go back to a 90 minute bikram? I feel that I get more out of doing the postures twice.

28. Ryan

September 16, 2016 at 9:25 am

Would love a lunch hour class on Friday if possible…

29. Clash Royale Hack Labs

September 19, 2016 at 6:25 am

However do not do it at any time: just when you trigger an egg of luck.

30. Savija Ellis

September 28, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Hi! I attending a class today after not having been in a long while, and it was not a bikram class! Eek! Will you be keeping any classes similar to that series (I get the necessity to move away politically, but I did enjoy the series). Thank you!

31. Tara

October 6, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Hello, I can’t find an explanation of the absolute yoga class. Any details would be helpful.

Thanks!

32. Sue

November 13, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Is there anywhere I can find an up-to-date schedule?

33. Keyia

November 14, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Good morning,

I am looking on your website for the cost per class and can’t seem to find it.

Is the cost based per class or is it a membership? What are the fees involved?

Thank you!

34. Wale

December 9, 2016 at 6:27 pm

What are the differences between Bikram, Absolute, and Flow classes, other than length of time?

35. Patti

December 12, 2016 at 3:03 pm

I don’t a fee schedule, how much is it per class and the schedule is not updated. Where can I find this information? I am a first time (and 51 years). Thanks.

36. Susan

January 3, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Hi 🙂 I just purchased your groupon to give yoga a try! I know my body needs it and will benefit from it but I’m scared lol! What is the difference between your classes? Trying to figure out which ones to go to. The 90 minute is a bit to long to start so pretty much asking the difference between the two 60 minutes classes. Hoping to work my way up to 90 minutes as the 6am class is ideal.

37. Kiera

January 5, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Hi there,

I heard about Bikrim Yoga from a work associate and would love to join as I am already a huge fan of hot yoga however, I work from 5am until 1pm Mon-Fri and start class by 5pm or 7pm. Will you be getting more afternoon classes?

Thank,
    Kiera

38. Suzy

January 6, 2017 at 2:18 am

Hi are all the classes hot yoga ones?

39. Mark Murphy

January 9, 2017 at 10:07 am

Hello –

Is this schedule up to date? If not, can you forward the latest schedule (maybe in excel).

Mark

40. Loretta

January 23, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Is this the current schedule? Thanks

41. Peter

January 27, 2017 at 11:05 am

What is the current schedule for classes? The fact that there are still references to Thanksgiving and Holiday schedules leads me to assume the schedule may not be up to date. Thanks in advance!

42. Glen

February 9, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Is this your current schedule for 2017

43. Renee

March 7, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Hey Tom, the online schedule needs to be updated. Didn’t realize all the Flow classes that are now in the schedule until I showed up for a Tuesday night Bikram and found out it was Flow 🙂

44. Kim

March 26, 2017 at 7:58 pm

I am interested in purchasing the groupon deal but was wondering if the classes are drop in or not?

45. Kristal

March 30, 2017 at 3:44 am

Can u pls call I’m interested for my friend and I 5192652802

46. Sheila

April 20, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Hello,
    I’m interested in re starting some classes. I have done Bikram yoga in Kitchener and enjoyed it. I”m looking at your regular schedule and to be frank, there aren’t a lot of times available for some classes. Four days of the week (Tu,Th, Sa, Su, you offer only 3 chances to participate in a 90 minute Bikram. Is this a typical offering or will you be opening up some classes between the hours of 11am and 5:30pm, M-F or more than once on the weekends?
    Sheila

47. Mark Gagnon

April 22, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Sorry to hear the news. It was great to have a studio in Guelph for those 8 years. Thank you for your time and energy. All the best .

48. Sara

April 24, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Hi, I’m sorry to hear about you closing. I purchased a voucher on groupon for a month of yoga. Since you’re closing, may I be able to get a full refund? Thanks.

49. Mandy

April 26, 2017 at 8:09 am

Very sorry to hear about the news. Although I just recently purchased a year membership. If you do not have anything lined up in terms of honoring current memberships are you planning to refund the money for my membership?

50. Emily

May 18, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Hi Tom! So sorry to hear about your closing. Hope you’re doing alright and thank you for all your time!